+30 2310870670or at email@example.com
Show on map
The Museum of Nafplion is housed within the imposing three storey edifice of square Syntagmatos. In its rich collection which includes exhibits from the Early to the Mycenaean era and historic times, but also findings from prehistoric settlements of the region.
It was built during the second Enetian domination (1686-1715) and specifically in 1713 during the rule of Agostino Sagredo. By Enetians it was used as barracks and warehouse navy.